Hands hurt? Fingers ache? Wrist throbbing?
Not sure what to do? Follow these easy videos to relieve pain and improve hand health.
This scientifically proven self-therapy program gives you the do-it–yourself techniques to improve the function of your hands.*
Take charge of your own hand-health today … and incorporate this knowledge into your own massage practice.
1. Learn how to improve nerve gliding and posture with an easy 12 step movement sequence.
2. Discover more effective household tools to preserve your hands’ comfort and health.
3. Apply proven postural and ergonomic techniques for yourself and your clients.
4. Build a better home care routine easily.
5. Feel less overwhelmed and more confident in your practice!
• How to Assess Where You Are On the Risk Scale
• How to Identify your Personal Risk Factors
• How to Leverage Your Body’s Mechanics for Improved Stability and Wellness
• The Keys to Pacing Yourself
• How to Achieve Good Posture Without Strain
• How to Motivate Yourself to Care for Yourself
• The Essential Role Your Breathing Plays
• The Expert’s Tips for Moving Freely and Safely
• Fast-Track Your Recovery from Injury
• The Secrets to Minimizing Inflammation – Without Drugs
• Three Tips for Improving Sleep
• Where to Find Support
Cathy Cohen and Kandy Love are LMTs, teachers, Certified Continuing Education Providers**, writers and vivacious human beings.
Coach Cathy is founder of BeyondTriggerPoints.com, an educational program for healthcare providers, and is a leader in providing online body-therapy education to therapists nationwide.
As a healer, Dr. KT blends the natural health practices of yoga, massage, meditation and nutrition in clinical, classroom and corporate settings. These springboards empower students and clients to attain their own goals and personal potential.
Together, Coach Cathy and Dr KT have developed this unique series of systematic Continuing Education training programs for therapists.
*As published in the Journal of American Medical Association. The study showed improved grip strength and pain reduction by following the carpal tunnel syndrome exercises shown in the videos.
**Certified by the NCBTMB (#450949-09) and Florida Board of Massage Therapy (50-302) as a continuing educational provider.
To your hand health,
Coach Cathy and Dr. KT Love